Internet Prices for Royal Caribbean?

CruiserRDH

Can anyone tell me what Royal Caribbean charges for internet service?

1. For their internet cafe per minute charge?

2. For their in-cabin cyber hook up fee?

We will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas and I know Royal Caribbean offers in cabin internet service on this ship ... I just don't know how much they charge!

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what Royal Caribbean charges for internet service?

1. For their internet cafe per minute charge?

2. For their in-cabin cyber hook up fee?

We will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas and I know Royal Caribbean offers in cabin internet service on this ship ... I just don't know how much they charge!

Thanks.

The per minute charge is 0.50.

The cost for CyberCabin depend on the length of the cruise for 10 and 12 day cruises I paid between 120 Dollars last year on the Jewel. There´s also a fee for the equipment that you´ll get back when you return it.

Thanks! I was thinking 50 cents/minute ... and I have told my friends that the connection speed is usually very slow. On a recent cruise (RCCL) in May it took me 5 minutes to send an email. I am a Crown & Anchor member and had a coupon for several FREE minutes of internet ... I went to the pursars desk and mentioned my concern about how slow the internet was and they credited my account.

I'm still interested if anyone knows the exact charge for the CyberCabin service on a 7 day sailing.

I was just on Majesty's extended cruise due to Karina. I spent al ot of time online rebooking flights prior to the captain making the internet free to rebook flights. I am a C & A Platinum member and there was a coupon for my wife and me for $7.50 free internet. However I made the mistake of using my card to sign on twice and tehy wouldn't credit me the 2nd $7.50 because they said that it was one credit per person. Lesson learned to use my card once and my wife's card once.

Archived