Royal Caribbean with an Infant

Doctor_Who

You would need to contact special needs to have a medical refrigerator in your cabin. Since you are in a suite, you might want to confirm that with the concierge who will make certain that it is there for you.

+1 - We sailed the Liberty of the Seas when my LO was 9 months old and she only took expressed breastmilk. We were in a balcony room and not a suite but RCL was very kind to provide a medical fridge and also allowed me to keep my freezer packs somewhere so that we could keep the milk chilled when on long shore excursions.

• 7 months later...

I just got off the phone with a Royal Caribbean customer service rep who confirmed that we will have a medical fridge WITH a freezer compartment in our room. We are sailing the Anthem later this month. Any idea on if the medical fridges actually have a freezer compartment? I emailed RCI to double check as well. We're traveling with our 13 month old who drinks expressed breast milk as a large part of his diet. I've since stopped pumping, so all the milk we have for him is frozen - that's why the freezer compartment is important!