Conquest Room 1274

Luvoceans

Not meaning to sound snarky, but it depends on if you like the Riviera level, if you like being midship, and if you like being close to the elevators. I personally would rather be higher up, towards the back, and away from the elevator, so I would not like that room. Someone else may think it's perfect. All a matter of opinion.

We will be in the room mostly to sleep. I was told Riviera Mid ship has the least motion. It would be nice to be higher up with a balcony one of our group would love that but I think we should use the extra cash for other things. We will have ocean view and I like being conveniant to the Elevators. I have stayed on Main Deck but never the Riviera ..... just trying to get some thoughts and opinions...Decisions Decisions

IMO, this is a great location - you are right by the forward elevators so you can get anywhere on the ship relatively quickly. Riviera is very quiet, not a lot of motion, and the oceanview rooms are bigger than the inside portion of the balconies (220 sq ft vs 185 sq ft). I was on the riviera deck oceanview midship of the Conquest back in September, and I thought it was a very good room choice.

IMO, this is a great location - you are right by the forward elevators so you can get anywhere on the ship relatively quickly. Riviera is very quiet, not a lot of motion, and the oceanview rooms are bigger than the inside portion of the balconies (220 sq ft vs 185 sq ft). I was on the riviera deck oceanview midship of the Conquest back in September, and I thought it was a very good room choice.

Thanks !!