Luggage tags

bradleyk

• 2 weeks later...
Pop me an email and I will send you a couple of the large soft plastic holders....RAK. You will need a zip tie to attach to your luggage.

Email is in my signature.

I just wanted to thank you for sharing the tags with me. They came in the mail a couple days ago!

I'm having a problem fitting my luggage tag in my luggage tags holder. The tags is from NCL Spirit, when I follow the folding lines for the tag, I measured the tag width and it came out at 3 1/4 inches wide. And that creates a problem for me because most of the wide luggage tag holders has a measured width of 3 1/4 also. The only solution I can find is to not follow the folding line in the luggage tags and instead fold them so the width comes out at 3 " wide. Is this normal?

I'm having a problem fitting my luggage tag in my luggage tags holder. The tags is from NCL Spirit, when I follow the folding lines for the tag, I measured the tag width and it came out at 3 1/4 inches wide. And that creates a problem for me because most of the wide luggage tag holders has a measured width of 3 1/4 also. The only solution I can find is to not follow the folding line in the luggage tags and instead fold them so the width comes out at 3 " wide. Is this normal?

You don't need to fold them when using luggage tag holders.

As long as your room no. Is showing you can fold them narrower than the lines. I did a couple of weeks ago on Spirit and put them in narrow holders no problem..