Harmony Transatlantic Prices

Michael Poole, I checked for solo pricing online a little while ago. I didn't write down any prices, though. When I called this morning, nothing was available online, but now it is.

If you are considering doing your first TA, I have a suggestion. The solo prices for the "regular" cabins are slightly higher than the price of the "solo" OV cabins on deck 4. If you book the smaller solo cabins that don't have the single supplement, you would be losing out on the extra 12 points that you would get by paying a little more for the regular cabin. But, I am sure that you already know that?;)

Yes I know I'd be losing the extra points, but at that point I'll be at D+ and do points even matter anymore? Next tier is decades away, maybe by the time I'm 60?

Looks like I might be in a balcony anyways, since all the solo cabins are gone. I'm going to book onboard Oasis next week, so I only have to put $100 down.

We booked a D7...$1209 each, minus $350 balcony discount, $150 on board credit. So total is less than $2000 for both of us for a 13-night cruise. Reasonable, IMO. Of course, I'll watch prices over the next 18 months to see what happens...LOL

Peter

See you on board Peter:) Waiting to add the first Caribbean sailing as a B2B that is if they decide to begin the Caribbean sailings right away. Perhaps showcase her to the South Florida agents and press first. Keeping an eye on that

See you on board Peter:) Waiting to add the first Caribbean sailing as a B2B that is if they decide to begin the Caribbean sailings right away. Perhaps showcase her to the South Florida agents and press first. Keeping an eye on that

Yes...we're watching for that as well! We're boarding Serenade this Saturday in New Orleans for 2 weeks, so I'm ready to create some "on board bookings." LOL

Peter