Atlantis day pass this Saturday

Allie444

We will be in Nassau this Saturday the 21st and I am trying to figure out how to get a day pass to Atlantis. It will cost me 800.00 through Disney for just myself, my husband and son. Majestic says they stopped selling them on March 1st and Comfort Suites shows they are booked on their website. Any other ideas?

We will be in Nassau this Saturday the 21st and I am trying to figure out how to get a day pass to Atlantis. It will cost me 800.00 through Disney for just myself, my husband and son. Majestic says they stopped selling them on March 1st and Comfort Suites shows they are booked on their website. Any other ideas?

The only other way I know of is through BahamasDayPass.com, which I haven't used, but I think they're associated with ResortForADay.com, which gets reasonably good reviews. However, I just checked and they're sold out for that day as well.

This is spring break season, and I don't think you are going to be able to get an Aquaventure pass any other way than through Disney; reportedly they're not selling walk-up day passes for the whole spring break season. And if it's really $266 per person, it's IMO not worth it. It's going to be crowded and the Disney excursion doesn't get there at opening. When we were there we had some delays getting in, got slightly lost, had to pick up paperwork at the Comfort Suites, and still beat the Disney excursion by some time.

You might consider another option for a pool/beach day like the British Colonial Hilton, Riu, or Melia. Or just take a walking tour, go to Ardastra, something along those lines. Or stay on the ship and enjoy shorter lines for the slides and emptier pools.