Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

pierces...amazing shot, absolutely agree with above poster. Pure Caribbean! Where was the shot taken from on seven mile beach? Would love to be in that spot next month!

It's all the way at the end of the sweep of the beach. Most of the tours stop there for a "photo-op", but everybody was taking pictures of the beach or each other from the end of the pier. I just waited until everybody was done (and the driver was yelling at me to get back on the bus) and took the shot.

Yes, I can see why!!! The perfect day, the perfect place and the perfect shot! All we need are some drinks!!!

I've always said that all that picture needed was a Corona and a beach chair...not in the picture, but for the photographer!:D

The rest of the shots from that trip are here: http://www.pbase.com/pierce324/westcarib05

Enjoy!

Dave

I just waited until everybody was done (and the driver was yelling at me to get back on the bus) and took the shot.

Dave

That's way I make pictures too. First I let everybody take pictures from eachother and then it's up to me when I'm almost alone and have no obstructions at the picture.

I've always said that all that picture needed was a Corona and a beach chair...not in the picture, but for the photographer!:D

The rest of the shots from that trip are here: http://www.pbase.com/pierce324/westcarib05

Enjoy!

Dave

Dave,

You've got that right!!!

Love the Miami Beach sunrise, the hammocks, boot-o-rama, sombrero stack, turtle soup, and that partytini sure looks good!!! And of course let's not forget your pretty, shiny daughters!!!!

Plenty of great shots in that album....

Jackie

Love the Miami Beach sunrise, the hammocks, boot-o-rama, sombrero stack, turtle soup, and that partytini sure looks good!!! And of course let's not forget your pretty, shiny daughters!!!!

Jackie

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them.

Dave

GREAT pics! You're so creative/artistic. You have a different way of looking at things than us "common" folk. haha... Anyways, just wanted to give you props!

Thanks for the kind words, though I'm not sure if my perspective makes me "uncommon" or just a bit odd (that seems to be the consensus amongst family and friends).:D I've never really felt "artistic", I just take pictures of things the way I see them. Maybe I should take a photography class someday to see if I'm doing it right!;)

Seriously though, thank you for taking the time to look at the pics. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Dave

Enjoy!

Dave

Dave,

You've got that right!!!

Jackie

corona.jpg

Last year's Valor cruise to Roatan, Honduras.

Enjoy!

Dave

Dave,

You've got that right!!!

Jackie

corona.jpg

Photocruiser

Dave, You've got that right!!!

Photocruiser

Seems to be a popular subject....

Costa Rica

41361634.CostaRica2005031.jpg

Belize (Beerlize?)

45453017.WC0480.jpg

Denali National Park

66821568.05VVupft.jpg

I think the martini collection is bigger...:D

Dave

My husband takes most of the "great" pictures with his Canon Rebel XT. I was lucky enough to get the Santorini shot with my little point and shoot.

With his new wide angle lens, Mike took this one of the Freedom's dining room.

FOS%20(55).JPG

On our website, all of our reviews are chocked full of pictures. In addition, at the end of each review is a link to an EasyShare album of more pics. For example, our recent Freedom of the Seas review has 275 pictures within the review and the album has 476 pictures. So ---- have fun and enjoy at http://www.thepreismans.com !

My husband takes most of the "great" pictures with his Canon Rebel XT. I was lucky enough to get the Santorini shot with my little point and shoot.

On our website, all of our reviews are chocked full of pictures. In addition, at the end of each review is a link to an EasyShare album of more pics. For example, our recent Freedom of the Seas review has 275 pictures within the review and the album has 476 pictures. So ---- have fun and enjoy at http://www.thepreismans.com !

Carol, Thanks for the info and the link to your website. I took a quick tour {be back later too} and loved your pictures. Outstanding!! I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of the pics too.