ShoreExcursioneer-anyone ever used this company?

MNCruizer1

Not sure if this is the right spot to post at. Has anyone used this company for excursions? Their prices are cheaper than the cruiselines and they have more options. All have a guarantee to get you back to the cruise on time. Just a little nervous about using an outside company.

Thank you

Edited by MNCruizer1

Yes, this is our 3rd time using them to book Mr Sanchos. Never had any problems, you pay a small deposit per person, print and bring the e-tickets that will be emailed to you and pay the rest in cash when you arrive (at least thats how it works for sanchos) We even had one time where our ship was diverted due to a medical ER and we arrived a day late to Cozumel, we emailed them from the ship and they took care of the change.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post at. Has anyone used this company for excursions? Their prices are cheaper than the cruiselines and they have more options. All have a guarantee to get you back to the cruise on time. Just a little nervous about using an outside company.

Thank you

I used them on our last cruise. Excellent tours! Would not hesitate to use them again!

Mike

Yes, this is our 3rd time using them to book Mr Sanchos. Never had any problems, you pay a small deposit per person, print and bring the e-tickets that will be emailed to you and pay the rest in cash when you arrive (at least thats how it works for sanchos) We even had one time where our ship was diverted due to a medical ER and we arrived a day late to Cozumel, we emailed them from the ship and they took care of the change.

Thank you :) Can you pay for the entire thing online or just the deposit?

Thank you :) Can you pay for the entire thing online or just the deposit?

Only the deposit, we asked last time and they told us that they only take a small deposit to hold your place incase something happens and you arent able to make the excursion, they have less refunds to deal with. We have used them again for next month for our visit to Cozumel :)

Check Tripadvisor.

Very informative. If you have nothing valuable to contribute, stay out of topics. Seriously.

This could be an answer for a lot of topics. We're here to help eachother getting the most out of our trips and looking for personal responses.

Not to get responses like this that add nothing to the point.

Back on-topic:

I have used them once and was very satisfied.

Luckily, I did not have to use their on time guarantee, but on my latest cruise I've met a couple who had to. Their transportation broke down on a hilltop all the way on the other end of the island. They went all the way to arrange transportation for everyone back to the ship.

Very reputable company and I don't think that anyone can doubt their reputation.

I've used them for mr sanchos as well. Makes it 5.00 cheaper. LOL

Taxi money, baby. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You have to take a taxi to there and back right? That makes me nervous about timing and getting back to the cruise. The weird thing is... Mr Sanchos isn't listed on the ship's excursion list.

You have to take a taxi to there and back right? That makes me nervous about timing and getting back to the cruise. The weird thing is... Mr Sanchos isn't listed on the ship's excursion list.

Sorry, I meant it was cheaper to reserve it that way than the $55 pp it costs just showing up at the beach club for the all inclusive.

There is no ship excursion to Mr Sanchos.

Sorry, I meant it was cheaper to reserve it that way than the $55 pp it costs just showing up at the beach club for the all inclusive.

There is no ship excursion to Mr Sanchos.

Thank you

Very informative. If you have nothing valuable to contribute, stay out of topics. Seriously.

This could be an answer for a lot of topics. We're here to help eachother getting the most out of our trips and looking for personal responses.

Not to get responses like this that add nothing to the point.

Back on-topic:

I have used them once and was very satisfied.

Luckily, I did not have to use their on time guarantee, but on my latest cruise I've met a couple who had to. Their transportation broke down on a hilltop all the way on the other end of the island. They went all the way to arrange transportation for everyone back to the ship.

Very reputable company and I don't think that anyone can doubt their reputation.

Actually by recommending TripAdvisor, fshstck WAS being helpful.

Many cruise newbies are not aware of the help found there, including reviews of various companies.

I think you were way too harsh.

Edited by NMLady

I am pretty sure if OP knows the website (not saying he or she actually does) he or she knows how to use it as well. If not, a general comment like that isn't worth much.

If people ask a questions like these, we can redirect them to Google as well. That fabulous website has all the magical answers.