How much is a Speciality Dining Package on Equinox?

black forest

Hello,

we are sailing on the Equinox in December (starting Dec 11) and are planning to book the 3 night speciality dining package as we do not want to dress up on formal nights. I know how to book the package but can't find the prices in advance.

Thanks for your kind reply! :)

Hello,

we are sailing on the Equinox in December (starting Dec 11) and are planning to book the 3 night speciality dining package as we do not want to dress up on formal nights. I know how to book the package but can't find the prices in advance.

Thanks for your kind reply! :)

Using the words "specialty dining" as a search on the Celebrity website easily brings up this hyperlink as the first hit in the search. :)

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/cruise-specialty-dining-packages#top

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by vulcan1971

You have to first sign on to your reservation. It took awhile but I finally found what you were looking for. You almost have to go to the end of the booking process to get the pricing.

Starting at $89.00 USD. They pick the restaurant the first night of the cruise and you then can make the other reservations once onboard. There are 3 formal nights on a TA and the first night is not one on them. So you will have to book another night or go to a different venue.

Thank you. I have been there but couldn't find the price unless I start with the booking.....:(
You have to first sign on to your reservation. It took awhile but I finally found what you were looking for. You almost have to go to the end of the booking process to get the pricing.

Starting at $89.00 USD. They pick the restaurant the first night of the cruise and you then can make the other reservations once onboard. There are 3 formal nights on a TA and the first night is not one on them. So you will have to book another night or go to a different venue.

Not true.... you do not need to go through the booking process to find the price of the dining package. I do not have an Equinox reservation and was able to get the same information.

Regarding how/when to book your first specialty dining venue. When you buy the package, you do make a reservation (at that time) by picking an available time for either the first or second night. This can be done on-line or with Celebrity representative. It has been my experience that the first reservation will be for Tuscan Grille. Once on the ship, you can work with any of the maitre d at any specialty restaurant to book all your other reservations.

When I chose "Equinox" and "3 Dinner Package", the following screen showed that you get 1 dinner in each of 3 restaurants (Murano, Silk Harvest, and Tuscan Grille). Here is a clip of the computer screen saved as an image (or, see attached file and look for the red arrow pointing to the price). ;)

c60eda3429d04a2ec6d9873dba3ee79c.jpg

662758270_Equinox3DinnerPackage.jpg.641a5841665bc5724ca353a259094b96.jpg

Edited by vulcan1971

I booked a 5 night specialty dining pkg for our September Equinox cruise back in January. Booking that far in advance I had the the choice of the 1st or 2nd night for our 1st reservation. Since we also don't like to dress for formal nights I picked the second night (formal night). I called the Enhancement Dept at Celebrity to book and was told it would be at Tuscan Grill.