Epic excursion question

Shana7000

Hello. We are new to cruising and are headed out on the Epic on Sunday. We are doing the Ultimate Adventure is Jamaica. Has anyone done this and if you have do they have a place for you to change between zip lining and the tubing/waterfalls? Is there a secure place to keep your things when you are tubing?

Thanks!

Shana Anderson

Hi Shana,

We did the river tubing (but no zip-lining) last week. There are lockers available for rent. If it comes to it that they sell out, your van/bus driver will secure your things in there for you. Keep it simple and pack light.

Sarah

Hello. We are new to cruising and are headed out on the Epic on Sunday. We are doing the Ultimate Adventure is Jamaica. Has anyone done this and if you have do they have a place for you to change between zip lining and the tubing/waterfalls? Is there a secure place to keep your things when you are tubing?

Thanks!

Shana Anderson

I always leave what few things I bring on the bus if its from the cruise line or not too valuable. I was really hoping to go see the blue hole but it booked fast and I didnt have the chance through the ship. Nothing else looked that great. I dont like shoping much exp in Ocho, the Dunn falls will be packed and the beach will be packed so now I am stuck and dont know what to do.

We were on the March 8th Epic sailing and did the Ultimate Adventure in Jamaica. It was a great excursion. We left everything on the bus and didn't purchase a locker. You will want to bring some tip money for your guides. All of the guides were wonderful. You will have separate guides for each of the 3 activities. I hope you have a wonderful cruise - the Epic is beautiful and it was probably my favorite cruise so far! Enjoy!!

American dollars are accepted everywhere (all three ports). Make sure you have plenty of small denominations for bargaining/tipping. Lockers were $5, but they were all filled by the time we went to get one. Once you make the trip up to where you'll be zip-lining and tubing, this following statement, as told to us, will make very perfect sense: "you trusted your driver with your lives, you can trust him with your stuff." Quite the good time just getting to the starting point :)

Enjoy your trip! Wish we could be back there again this week. It was 3 degrees this morning...

Sarah