Mini suites on the escape?

seguetocaribe

I know that the difference between the mini suites and balcony rooms on the Getaway/Breakaway really have to do with the size of the bathroom. Does anyone know if it is going to be different on the Escape? I haven't been able to find any specific info but on NCL's website, it says that the mini suites will have more 'living space' than the balcony cabins. Wondering if that still just means a bigger bathroom or if the cabin will actually be a bit bigger. Anyone know?

Ok... another question: what is the difference between a 'family' balcony and a 'regular' balcony?

Location basically.

Some aft balconies are bigger but the balcony is generally the same size.

B1 aft balconies and B6 Deck 9 balconies are the bigger balconies but the rooms are mostly the same.

Because we need a quad we would do a B6 Deck 9 balcony but decided to just do a mini suite M6 on deck 8. The biggest balconies, except for a couple of B1's, and the bigger bathroom and shower of a mini suite. But it was $400 more so not sure it's a super bargain but the larger balcony and shower will be nice. I hope.

Edited by legion3

I know that the difference between the mini suites and balcony rooms on the Getaway/Breakaway really have to do with the size of the bathroom. Does anyone know if it is going to be different on the Escape? I haven't been able to find any specific info but on NCL's website, it says that the mini suites will have more 'living space' than the balcony cabins. Wondering if that still just means a bigger bathroom or if the cabin will actually be a bit bigger. Anyone know?

The cabin itself is slightly bigger, as is the bathroom. If you get the mini w/out the tub, you will have a nice "larger" shower. If you get the tub, that takes up the extra bathroom space.