cabin information **244, **246 or **248

Hi there

We are desperately seeking cabin information relating to specific cabins on anthem of the seas and thereby looking for help from some quantum travellers.

I believe I have identified that left hand doors (looking from the outside) have beds that are near the balcony doors, whereas right hand doors have beds near to the entrance doors. That being said, I cannot find any information anywhere on whether certain staterooms are the left or right of their entrance 'area'. Obviously it would be easy with connecting staterooms, but the area that I'm looking at doesn't have any nearby and also due to 'bumps' in the ship design it doesn't work as consistently as you may think by counting along.

what I'm really looking for is anyone that has stayed in any of the staterooms ending 244,246 or 248 on any deck and if so, could you tell me if you had a left or right door and therefore a bed near the balcony or near the entrance door.

We were in a right hand door 10298 and the bed was near the entrance door.

It turned out to be more to our liking since it was so cold out in February that the balcony door and window covered over in ice on the interior. Wouldn't have wanted to sleep close to that :D

Thanks for the replies, its actually really important to us to have the bed near the balcony and unfortunately, there's just no way of getting RCI to tell you. As it is we've booked 11246 because on the plans it really did look like a banker to be a left side door, but the fact yours kat was a 248 cabin and the left hand door is a worry! I don't suppose you happen to remember if the door was on its 'own' or if you had a door next to yours....as on the plan it really doesn't make sense for the 246 and 248 cabin doors to be next to one another?