Valor shows/hot tubs

Booked the Valor yesterday for DH and I and my parents (their first!). Our past four out of six cruises have been on 2.0 ships, so I've forgotten what the regular stage shows are like. If I remember correctly, they were quite good before Playlist Productions hit the stage. Anyone know what specific shows are on the Valor now?

Also, are there hot tubs on Serenity deck or just by the main and aft pools?

From PB19 "We left on SuperBowl Sunday (Feb. 1st) so no shows that night...

First night of shows it was the Welcome Aboard Show (we didn't go)

Second night was NIGHTCLUB EXPRESS starring The Carnival Valor Dancers and vocals by Vicky & Mark. (We went to this one. It was pretty good. Costumes were very skimpy. Ladies (and gents) in thongs at times so if you are easily offended by this, DON'T GO! IF you are into that kind of thing be sure to get there early to get a good seat. HA HA!

Third night, Gravity Defying Comedy of Dana Tison, this was the comedian/juggler. (We had seen him before and didn't enjoy it so we didn't go, our friends did go and they loved it.)

Forth night, FAR FROM OVER, dancers and singers same as second night. Mostly 80's theme. It was okay, probably really good if you like 80's music.

Next night was THE GAME OF LOVE WITH ADAM. (We don't like that type entertainment so we didn't go.)

Last night was CARNIVAL LEGENDS, with performers that were chosen by audition through the cruise. It didn't start till 10:15PM and we weren't interested in it enough to go that late. We stayed in to pack.

They did have comedians in The Punchliner Comedy Club most of the nights. They switched out midway through the cruise. Some were REALLY funny, others downright boring...it was kinda hit or miss on those. (We didn't do any family friendly shows...only the adult rated shows.

Hope this helps."

From PB19 "We left on SuperBowl Sunday (Feb. 1st) so no shows that night...

First night of shows it was the Welcome Aboard Show (we didn't go)

Second night was NIGHTCLUB EXPRESS starring The Carnival Valor Dancers and vocals by Vicky & Mark. (We went to this one. It was pretty good. Costumes were very skimpy. Ladies (and gents) in thongs at times so if you are easily offended by this, DON'T GO! IF you are into that kind of thing be sure to get there early to get a good seat. HA HA!

Third night, Gravity Defying Comedy of Dana Tison, this was the comedian/juggler. (We had seen him before and didn't enjoy it so we didn't go, our friends did go and they loved it.)

Forth night, FAR FROM OVER, dancers and singers same as second night. Mostly 80's theme. It was okay, probably really good if you like 80's music.

Next night was THE GAME OF LOVE WITH ADAM. (We don't like that type entertainment so we didn't go.)

Last night was CARNIVAL LEGENDS, with performers that were chosen by audition through the cruise. It didn't start till 10:15PM and we weren't interested in it enough to go that late. We stayed in to pack.

They did have comedians in The Punchliner Comedy Club most of the nights. They switched out midway through the cruise. Some were REALLY funny, others downright boring...it was kinda hit or miss on those. (We didn't do any family friendly shows...only the adult rated shows.

Hope this helps."

This helps a lot! Thanks! I haven't seen either of those main shows, so it will be cool if those shows are still on in January. And I forgot about the passenger show. We probably won't attend that either!