Kiss on The Lips

lindabelll

Just returned from the Valor. Had a great drink everyday on the Lido deck, Kiss on the lips, delivered by our good friend Anderson. Does anyone know the recipe? Maybe we should have been paying more attention to writing down the ingredients.

The ones on the ships have grenedine in them. The recipe on the site that Derf posted doesn't have grenedine. I have made similar tasting drinks with OJ, peach schnapps, and grenedine. I think I have also used apricot or mango nectar that you buy in the can (not frozen) in the juice section. When you blend it you could add frozen mango or peaches. I haven't made one in so long tho that I can't remember exactly how I made them. As I recall, you put the grenedine in the bottom of the glass first and then pour the blended frozen concoction over the grenedine.

Just returned from the Valor. Had a great drink everyday on the Lido deck, Kiss on the lips, delivered by our good friend Anderson. Does anyone know the recipe? Maybe we should have been paying more attention to writing down the ingredients.

that's my wife's favorite! what a waste of $ though. it's basically fruit punch with a DASH of dark rum :)

Archived