Possible future Frank taxes

Single Cruiser

Not wishing to give them any ideas but what do you think?

1) Luggage handling fee - for those not carrying own bags on/off the ship - a small fee for convenience

2) priority boarding / late staying on ship on departure day - for a small convenience fee ability to stay onboard later, get onboard earlier.

3) window seats in MDR - for a small convenience fee guaranteed window premium seat in the MDR

I'm sure others can think of more...

For Number 2, Carnival already does that, though they limit the number they sell. All I have seen have sold out quickly. Honestly, if offered, I would certainly purchase. The cost is worth it to me to be able to get on the ship a bit early. With Carnival, your room is also ready when you board if you paid the early board fee so that was great too.

Everyone has their own sense of value. For example, the room service fee...To me, it is worth the money to be able to get a late night snack delivered to the room and not have to hassel with going out to get it myself. Others obviously feel differently. I look at value of money spent different than someone else. Doesn't make either of us wrong...just different.

Jim