Early Departing Flight

doclove

We have an early flight departing Barcelona back to the United States at 6am the day after our cruise. I'm trying to figure out the best plan to make sure we get to our flight early enough. Any ideas on a good place to stay and how to get to the airport early enough for our flight? How early would we need to get to the airport to catch a 6am flight. It will be me, my wife, and our 4 kids.

Thanks.

There are only a zillion hotels at all locations and price ranges in Barcelona, that you will have to decide for yourself, or look at post from other folks regarding this. No one will have your ideal hotel.

Staying at a hotel, have the hotel desk order a large taxi for you, there are large vans vs. a small sedan taxi. Plan 30 minutes for a taxi ride at that hour of the morning. How long before your flight you arrive is up to you, we are not fans of sitting at the airport for 2 hours before a flight, factor how long you move as a group with baggage and check in.

Good luck.

You will need to be AT the airport to start the process at least 2 hours before your flight.Maybe a tad longer if neede be. Security can take longer to the US especially with a full flight.