LIVE from Quantum of the Seas! April 12th - April 24th

Wish you a great time

Please take a look for me, while you conquer the ship.

Is there shuffleboard on Deck and Backgammon game in the library?

We will leave Bayonne with the QUANTUM May 2nd for TA to Barcelona

I will check today for you!

Okay, whew yesterday got crazy overwhelming! It was run run run until we collapsed in bed after 10:30! So here's a run down of yesterday and this morning:

After the muster drill we went back to the room to unpack what luggage came. After that we ran up to deck 15 for sail away and cheered us going under the Verazzano. Sail away was delayed until 5pm, so until we crossed the bridge it was time for us to head to the Theater for Mamma Mia. The show was amazing as has been raved about already. We then headed for dinner in The Grande, which wasn't as fabulous as I would have hoped. I had the Lobster and it was a bit salty and fishy tasting. For dessert I had the chocolate melting cake which was okay.

This morning breakfast was just in the windjammer, nothing fancy. After that it was the Meet and Mingle held in the Music Hall. My daughter won a t-shirt and you would have thought she hit the lottery lol. Thank you to Linda for giving Payton a bag so she didn't feel left out!

Now we're sitting on the pool deck and the kids are in the pool. It low 70's right now and VERY windy on the open decks. Up next is iFly at 11:55, and then I'll have some time to post pictures. Whew! [emoji16]

Can you expand on the breakfast experience ? Nothing fancy ? Sounds like you were a little disappointed ? Ed.

It was typical Windjammer food (Old Country Buffet type). It was warm, but the French toast was hard and the omelette made wrong - so I was slightly disappointed in it - but I'm certainly not going to starve on this ship. [emoji6] My daughter was excited they did make her fresh scrambled eggs instead of the big pan of scrambled eggs.

I'd love to see the Kids' cruise compasses if you are able to post them when you return!

I will post them for you when I return. Once I found out that my phone posted such crappy pictures I stopped updating for you guys. But I will post high quality pics when I return!

Woohoo!! We are traveling with kids on Quantum on the TA and it has been hard to find out much info on the kids clubs, etc. I will be following!

Thanks!

Yes us too!! I'll have a 11 year old girl and 8 year old boy. We were beginning to think they would be the only kids on board.

Yes us too!! I'll have a 11 year old girl and 8 year old boy. We were beginning to think they would be the only kids on board.

YAY! My 10yo dd will be very glad to hear that! We were on a TA Sept 2013 and there were only about 20 kids on board. They still had a blast, and enjoyed all the extra attention from the kids' club staff. :D

[quote name='jmrothermel']I will post them for you when I return. Once I found out that my phone posted such crappy pictures I stopped updating for you guys. But I will post high quality pics when I return![/quote]

Just checking in. I know post-cruise is crazy busy, especially with kids. But we are leaving this Saturday and I would love to see some recent Kids' compasses if you are able to post some. :D