Anyone heard from the VOS 9/4 Bermuda sailing?

tbag124

I have family on the VOS that left on 9/4 for Bermuda. I was just wondering if there was any info/changes about the sailing due to the storms in the area. I have searched and haven't come up w/anything so far, so to me, no news is good news!! Thanks!! :)

I think you are right. I have also been checking, only because I was on the sailing immediately prior and there were rumors they might be diverted. Based on the where the storms are, and their normal schedule (they wld have pulled out of Bermuda yesterday afternoon) everything seems to be ok. They may have some rockin' and rollin' on the way home, due to the proximity of Nate and Maria, but shld be ok.

M

I think you are right. I have also been checking, only because I was on the sailing immediately prior and there were rumors they might be diverted. Based on the where the storms are, and their normal schedule (they wld have pulled out of Bermuda yesterday afternoon) everything seems to be ok. They may have some rockin' and rollin' on the way home, due to the proximity of Nate and Maria, but shld be ok.

M

Thanks!! :)

I am just back from Voyager of the Seas 9/4 cruise. We only had one day in Bermuda which was a little disappointing but otherwise it was a good cruise. This was my first cruise on RCCL after sailing many times on Norwegian and Carnival. The weather was a little rough for some of the pax but since I was on the 4/10 Norwegian Dawn freak wave cruise it did not bother me at all.

Joanne

I am just back from Voyager of the Seas 9/4 cruise. We only had one day in Bermuda which was a little disappointing but otherwise it was a good cruise. This was my first cruise on RCCL after sailing many times on Norwegian and Carnival. The weather was a little rough for some of the pax but since I was on the 4/10 Norwegian Dawn freak wave cruise it did not bother me at all.

Joanne

Thanks for the info! Welcome home! Glad you had a good time! :)

Hi - Just came back back from the 9/4 sailing. Although we left Bermuda a day early we had a GREAT cruise. I loved it. I was going with every reason to go back to Princess, but Royal Caribbean blew me away. It was awesome. I will definately look at that next time when considering my next cruise. :D Becky Thomson the cruise director was fantastic!

I was on the 9/4 cruise also. Had a great time ! Sure it was a disappointment to only get 8 hours in Bermuda but safety comes first.

I thoroughly enjoyed the ship and the extra sea day because there is so much to do on this ship.- especially the ice show (and I don't drink or gamble!)

I thought the food was better tasting than my Alaska trip on the Celebrity Summit 2 years ago.

It was a bit rocky from the rough seas but I had no problems with it.

For the $560 I paid ($1120 for an interior 2 people) it was well worth it.

And yes, we had lobster (not on formal night)

and yes, we had 1 midnight buffet.

Regards

Linda

Archived