San Juan Times vs. Ship Times

soupercb

We will be sailing on the Liberty in January 2006. Does anyone know ship time vs. San Juan PR time? We want to book the night tales tour but it starts at 6:00 pm. We are supposed to dock at 5:00 pm, so if there is a time difference, we would most likely not be able to make the tour.

Thanks!

The Liberty will be leaving out of Fort Lauderdale. and will be on eastern time.

At the present time San Juan is on Eastern time-- BUT we do stuff with our clocks and I dont know if San Jaun observes daylight savings time.

Thats what you need to find out. If san juan does not observe it will be differnt.

This is a tour done by the cruiselines.. the times they set will be good.

(how much is this tour??)

The Liberty will be leaving out of Fort Lauderdale. and will be on eastern time.

At the present time San Juan is on Eastern time-- BUT we do stuff with our clocks and I dont know if San Jaun observes daylight savings time.

Thats what you need to find out. If san juan does not observe it will be differnt.

This is a tour done by the cruiselines.. the times they set will be good.

(how much is this tour??)

It is not through the cruiseline, that is why I was trying to find out. I will find out if San Juan does daylight savings time, that will help. Thanks for the response.

the tour is $30.00 i think.

Archived