Star aft 9232 I do please

Kaboochi

I have searched and searched for answers but could not find any so I am posting. We are in an aft penthouse on the Star 5/10. Do they provide shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion? Traveling from US to Denmark and I would like to travel light as possible. Is the sofa bed comfortable? When do we select pillows? What other nice amenities will I find I. This cabin. So excited for my 1st penthouse cruise.

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion are provided. Sofa bed is fine for sitting on to read, watch TV, etc. Never slept on it so can't answer if it's comfy for sleeping. There will be quite a few pillows on the bed when you arrive. If you prefer a particular type of pillow, ask the cabin steward or your butler to bring you the pillow menu. You will have a Lavazza coffee machine in your suite - your butler will provide you with the brew pods.

Your butler can bring you the menus for all of the specialty restaurants and for Cagney's/Moderno (whichever one is serving suite breakfast). You can then order whatever you want for breakfast and the butler will deliver it for you. If you order from a specialty restaurant for dinner and have it brought by the butler for in the suite dining, you will pay the restaurant charge - but there is something to be said for sitting in your jammies on the bed eating lamb chops from LeBistro!

Enjoy......you will be spoiled!

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion are provided. Sofa bed is fine for sitting on to read, watch TV, etc. Never slept on it so can't answer if it's comfy for sleeping. There will be quite a few pillows on the bed when you arrive. If you prefer a particular type of pillow, ask the cabin steward or your butler to bring you the pillow menu. You will have a Lavazza coffee machine in your suite - your butler will provide you with the brew pods.

Your butler can bring you the menus for all of the specialty restaurants and for Cagney's/Moderno (whichever one is serving suite breakfast). You can then order whatever you want for breakfast and the butler will deliver it for you. If you order from a specialty restaurant for dinner and have it brought by the butler for in the suite dining, you will pay the restaurant charge - but there is something to be said for sitting in your jammies on the bed eating lamb chops from LeBistro!

Enjoy......you will be spoiled!

You are a sweetie, thank you so much and enjoy your next cruise, no matter where it takes you