Hair Braiding

Jeanne S

Someone posted this summmer a query regarding what hair braiding services were available in Bermuda and I replied that I'd yet to see any. On my recent trip we walked to Tobacco Bay in St Georges and as you are coming down over the hill and turning right, there is a private house that offers this service - has a sign one cannot miss. It practically adjacent the beach.

My girls got their hair braided there. It's the cheapest placae on the island. Half of head for $25 and many styles to choose from. I saw a table at St. Catherine beach for $35. Local hairdressers also braid hair for about $35-40. Whatever you do, DON'T get it done on the ship. $50 for half a head and a whopping $100 for whole hair.:eek:

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To answer my own question, I found 3 different places that do hair braiding. The cheapest was at a few tables at the street fair in Hamilton on Wednesday nights, I paid 20 bucks for half a head. They also had it at a table right outside Horseshoe bay. The last place I saw it was in a shop inside Clocktower Mall.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app