Carnival Spirit Mexico menus

e058874

Hello, Does anyone out there have copies of the menus for the 8-day Spirit Mexico cruise? Want to match the menus to the day of the cruise so we can figure out what we'll pass on in the main dining room and splurge that night(s) for the supper club. Feel free to email the copies to me at xmasbby@yahoo.com.

We were on the Spirit a year and a half ago for our honeymoon and it was wonderful...beautiful ship. But I think she was fairly new then. I'm a bit disappointed to hear that it's looking run-down from what the other posts are saying. I think it will still be good.

We are thinking of the Liberty for Europe next year? Any thoughts from anyone on that ship? It's either that or going a step up to Holland American on the new ms Nordam but that's a HUGE difference in price though.

Thanks.

We went on the third night, second night is formal night. Otherwise it was a port day and there wasn't enough time. The supper club isn't open on the last night. You will love going to the supper club. I thhought the ship looked just fine and that was in April.

Archived