Miracle 11/6 - sold out?

stacieps

We're booked on the Miracle for 11/6, I was looking to see what cabins were available (we have guar.) and I can't find the sailing on any sites I've checked (carnival included) - does that just mean that our sailing date is sold out? I just hope I didn't miss any news about a change. My reservation on carnival.com looks fine. I don't remember this happening on any of my prior cruises, maybe they just didn't sell out as early.

No luck with cabin assignment yet. I checked mine both with book/modify and Funpass method and I checked my brother's with Funpass method -- we're both still showing as GUAR. I had checked mine this a.m. which is what prompted me to check sites to see what cabins were available. I just checked again (for brother also) - and still GUAR. I guess I'll just check everyday and hope something pops up soon (the anticipation is kinda fun - and we booked 8A guarantees, so we know we'll at least end up with a balcony!). My other brother is also booked, but I don't know his info - I'll have to get it from him so I can be checking all 3.

No luck with cabin assignment yet. I checked mine both with book/modify and Funpass method and I checked my brother's with Funpass method -- we're both still showing as GUAR. I had checked mine this a.m. which is what prompted me to check sites to see what cabins were available. I just checked again (for brother also) - and still GUAR. I guess I'll just check everyday and hope something pops up soon (the anticipation is kinda fun - and we booked 8A guarantees, so we know we'll at least end up with a balcony!). My other brother is also booked, but I don't know his info - I'll have to get it from him so I can be checking all 3.

DH and I booked a BL GUAR on the 10/23/05 sailing of the Miracle last January. Using the Funpass method suggested by others on this board, we found out our cabin assignment 54 days out (we are now 43 days out). We will be in a centrally located 8G on the Verandah deck.

Sandy

I too am booked on the Miracle 11/6 sailing. I called Carnival to see if my cabin was assigned yet, 8I guar, and they told me that the ship was sold out and even though they probably have assigned the rooms they wont release them till about 3-4 weeks before sailing. This is my second cruise, first on Carnival, and I am soooooo excited!!

Archived