Pride cabin 7193

slyman17

Hello,

I have booked cabin 7193 for a June 2016 on Pride. Can anyone tell me their experience with this cabin? It's an extended balcony on the verandah deck and it looks like it is directly across from a service room (Noise?). I have also read mixed reviews about the life boats beneathe the balcony, that to some are annoying. Thank you!

Bob

I loved it. I was in 7202 and its my favorite cabin thus far. Noise was nonexistent. I may have been fortunate since the people on both sides of me were easily in their 80s. Also on the port side there's no doors to the inside cabins so traffic in the hallway was light. You selected a great location. I would book this cabin again and again if I could always sail a spirit class ship. I didn't think the lifeboats were bad, but I wasn't trying to just look straight down. Even if the lifeboats weren't there you still would have a deck in your way of looking down. I also loved the space and having a lounger. A lot of the balcony is covered so if you have rain you have no issue and can still enjoy most of the space. I fell asleep some nights out there. There was a service room and secret staircase across from my room and again I never had any noise issues expect my cabin mate snores.

As you can see I loved this cabin category on this deck, and I'm sure you will too. Again the lifeboats aren't a big issue because if they weren't there a deck would still be in your way if you decided to look straight down. Enjoy your cruise, I'm on the Legend in June and can't wait.

I loved it. I was in 7202 and its my favorite cabin thus far. Noise was nonexistent. I may have been fortunate since the people on both sides of me were easily in their 80s. Also on the port side there's no doors to the inside cabins so traffic in the hallway was light. You selected a great location. I would book this cabin again and again if I could always sail a spirit class ship. I didn't think the lifeboats were bad, but I wasn't trying to just look straight down. Even if the lifeboats weren't there you still would have a deck in your way of looking down. I also loved the space and having a lounger. A lot of the balcony is covered so if you have rain you have no issue and can still enjoy most of the space. I fell asleep some nights out there. There was a service room and secret staircase across from my room and again I never had any noise issues expect my cabin mate snores.

As you can see I loved this cabin category on this deck, and I'm sure you will too. Again the lifeboats aren't a big issue because if they weren't there a deck would still be in your way if you decided to look straight down. Enjoy your cruise, I'm on the Legend in June and can't wait.

Thank you for the review! We are on the starboard side because we have 2 kids in an interior room across the hall. Thanks for easing my mind on the life boats!

We will be spending 3 weeks in 7193 next January. Take care of it.:D

3 Weeks! :eek: Wow, good for you, but you will use it first as I have to wait until June of 2016, so take it easy on it! Lol.:D

Slyman -

Yes, 3 weeks Baltimore to San Juan and back to Baltimore.:D

That sounds like a great time! Please let me know how you felt about the room. I know the anticipation is killing you. have fun!