Shore Excursions on the Tahitian Princess

kaylea

Please help. does anyone have any ideas on what shore excursions to take while on the Tahitian Princess doing the 10 day visit to Tahiti and the Cook Islands. Would love some ideas. thank you.:) :confused:

Kaylea - I noticed you posted this question several times and many, including myself have responded. A suggestion is to subscribe to the thread you initiated and you will receive e-mail confirmation when someone has replied and then you can follow the link in the e-mail directly to the thread. You can also go the forum you posted in and do a search say "tahitian" and it will refine the threads that have that word in it. I posted a lengthy reponse to your question as well as the one about weather. If you happen to see this post and not the others, myself as well as two other CC members are sailing with you on Nov 10 and would be interested in a meet and greet. See the roll call section. If you need assistance or can't find the thread email me directly at tsb2@pvhs.org . Good luck.

tsb2

Archived