Hasbro and Dr. Suess on Miracle

Sunbather80

Me and my family are set to sail on May 2nd-8th on the Miracle and we have heard conflicting information on whether or not the Hasbro game show and Dr. Suess stuff is up and running. Does anyone know if these events are going to be up and running by then?

Thanks,

Sunbather80

We were on the 04/11/15 sailing and they did not have either the Hasbro show or Dr. Seuss running.

They only had 3 of the 4 playlist productions (ugh!) up and running. No more "Ticket To Ride" show!!

I spoke with a technician who said it would be a few more weeks before all of the new productions would be good to go.

I will be posting a review with photos and scans of the fun times by this weekend.

Edited by CTCruisers

Me and my family are set to sail on May 2nd-8th on the Miracle and we have heard conflicting information on whether or not the Hasbro game show and Dr. Suess stuff is up and running. Does anyone know if these events are going to be up and running by then?

Thanks,

Sunbather80

We were on the Miracle, first trip out of dry dock, no Dr Suess nor Hasbro, I read in the blogs that wouldn't be included until September.