Booking on board UK resident

Hi

We recently booked our next years cruise whilst on board the Jewel. We are from the UK. We were pleased to also get the BOGOHO sale too even though the price was given in pounds. (This is not available to us in the UK and I know some have said they are inflated prices but this did in fact save us around $2000 to what we would of paid at home).

My question is does anyone know whether we still therefore are entitled to the same 'perks' that you guys get in the U.S. as we booked under the U.S. rules. ie numerous price drops etc (they seemed to have stopped those for us in the UK). Just wondering if anyone from the UK has done the same as us and achieved this.

Thank you :)

It generally depends on the currency you booked in. If your invoice says ££ it will come under U.K. booking terms. (O.B.C. for booking onboard will be $$)

We book onboard but as we have a U.S. travel agent the next cruise will be booked in $$ and subject to U.S. booking conditions.

Pete

Ok. Thanks.

She did say something about now being able to change cruise up to 60 days before with no penalties (whereas we used to have to pay in the UK I believe) and that we should have the same conditions for anyone else who booked onboard regardless so I wondered whether things had changed recently for us in the UK (only when you book onboard though)

Thank you :)