Let Us Serve You.. Carnival Cruise?

jarikuhh

My fiance and I are interested in going through Carnival to get married. We plan on booking in a few months but have some questions. We're interested in the Let Us Serve You package which does not have a dj.. or any music at all, as far as I can tell, but it does have the bigger meal out of the packages which is a big deal for us. We're still interested in having some music.. a first dance, etc. and were wondering if anyone else with this package just brought an ipod and a speaker and did it on their own? Has anybody else one this package.. or plan on doing so? If so what have you found out about it so far? We're very interested in this package. Also, has anybody been on Carnival Splendor? We talked to a travel agent and as far as they can tell that's the ship. Anything anyone can tell us or tips for a Carnival wedding?

Once my son decided on a wedding date and package, he called Carnival and discovered that only one package was still available for their embarkation wedding. They were only about ten months out and were not flexible with their desired wedding date. The package they booked wasn't the one they initially desired. My advice would be to call Carnival as soon as possible to make sure your desired package is available on the date you choose and ship you want to sail on. Good luck and congratulations!

I did this package. I did not take any music. we had decided not to do a first dance. With that being said, There is no reason you couldn't bring your Ipod and speaker. You will have to figure out where to fit the dance in. We did the cake cutting photos before we sat down to eat. Then the meal was served and then cake. We finished with a little time left over at the end so you could potentially put a first dance on the end however that may depend on the size of your group and how quickly they eat.