EZ Air refunds

whiterose

Just had to cancel our Caribbean Princess cruise leaving this Saturday. Husband injured his knee and doctor says don't travel. We have the Princess platinum coverage so I know the cruise part is covered. Princess told me this would cover EZ air too which I was not expecting.

Has anyone gotten full EZ air refunds after cancelling 3 days before the cruise? Did any of it show up on your credit card after you cancelled? Or did you have to wait for Berkley Cares to pay up?

Just had to cancel our Caribbean Princess cruise leaving this Saturday. Husband injured his knee and doctor says don't travel. We have the Princess platinum coverage so I know the cruise part is covered. Princess told me this would cover EZ air too which I was not expecting.

Has anyone gotten full EZ air refunds after cancelling 3 days before the cruise? Did any of it show up on your credit card after you cancelled? Or did you have to wait for Berkley Cares to pay up?

The air portion. as well as the cruise fare, all went through Berkeley. Our air was $3300, so not to worry. And our trip was cancelled 2 days prior.

What will show up on your credit card will be govt. taxes and fees, which is refunded by Princess immediately.

Edited by Pia1913

Thanks that makes me feel a bit better. Still sad we had to cancel but once we get out money back we can start looking for another cruise.

His knee will heal and all will be fine. Unfortunately, our cancellation was due to a head injury and now, it is what it is.