Earliest Boarding Time, Oosterdam, Seattle

Rosie W, Austin, TX

When is the earliest time we should plan to arrive at the dock for embarkation on the Oosterdam at Seattle? What transportation would be best from the Inn at Harbor Steps in downtown Seattle to the dock....for four people? We leave on Sept. 17....hooray! We are in a Category S suite.....is there a special check-in line for us? Would a limo or taxi be best to and from the airport? Thanks so much for any responses. I promise to write a trip report when we return.--Rosie

taxi should be no problem from hotel to pier, just remember sea-tac airport is about 12 or so miles from downtown. Unless price isn't an issue, I would not use a taxi, from airport to hotel, and if price isn't an issue, I would certainly rather go in a limo, than a taxi, here's one local shuttle company http://www.shuttleexpress.com/.

When is the earliest time we should plan to arrive at the dock for embarkation on the Oosterdam at Seattle? What transportation would be best from the Inn at Harbor Steps in downtown Seattle to the dock....for four people? We leave on Sept. 17....hooray! We are in a Category S suite.....is there a special check-in line for us? Would a limo or taxi be best to and from the airport? Thanks so much for any responses. I promise to write a trip report when we return.--Rosie

Embarkation begins at approximately 11am. Staterooms not available until about 1pm.

Archived