FTTF and Pre-cruise transfers

Mymomsgirl

I am cruising in May, and had some difficulties booking FTTF. I’m not sure if it was a glitch, or what the reason was, but we got an error message saying ‘the activity conflicts with another activity that was already purchased’. We contacted our PVP and were told that it was conflicting with our pre-cruise transfers, and that we should cancel the pre-cruise transfers, purchase the FTTF, then, re-purchase the pre-cruise transfers. I cancelled my pre-cruise transfers, purchased the FTTF, and attempted to re-purchase the pre-cruise transfers, and again got the error message ‘the activity conflicts with another activity’. I called Carnival, and the person I spoke with was stumped, but after 30 minutes, she was able to add my pre-cruise transfers back on. (The couple we are traveling with had the same exact issues).

Now, a couple days later, the pre-cruise transfers don’t show up under my pre-cruise activities, however the charge is on my credit card and pre and post cruise transfers (as well as the FTTF) are listed on my boarding passes. I contacted my PVP and she told me it's outside of her area of expertise, and I should call the Carnival helpline.

I'm assuming that it doesn't matter if it shows up under pre-cruise activities as long as it's on the boarding pass? Is it the boarding pass that will be used to get on the Carnival shuttle?

Thank you.

Yes it is on my boarding pass.

I'm sure if you have been charged for it and it is listed on your boarding pass - you should be fine. Maybe possibly an issue with the website is preventing it from being shown there? CCL is notorious for website glitches.

It bothers me your PVP blew you off like that though. Maybe consider for piece of mind contacting the shore excursions department? Or even just calling the 1-800 customer service line and have them just confirm you have both purchases on account.