Caribbean Princess Pictures

cruizinpooh

Thank's for the great photos.

I have 1 question, how was the Kids area?

Tom M

Chandris Brittanis & Gallileo

Celebrity Zenith

Carnival Destiny

Dolphin IV,Dolphin Seabreeze Dolphin Oceanbreeze

RCCL Song of Norway & Explorer of the Seas

Grand Princess & Dawn Princes

<FONT color=blue size=4>Caribbean Princess here we come!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;8;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

hullamod.gif

<FONT color=blue size=4> UNTIL PURE RELAXATION ON THE ISLAND PRINCESS IN HAWAII!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;10;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Thank you so much! Are the Dolphin deck minisuite balconies covered? From what I could tell in the pictures it looks like the Caribe deck balconies are the top level that sticks out and are totally open.

Island Princess 7/74

NCL S/S Norway 6/83

RCCL Song of America 3/87

HAL Nieuw Amsterdam 7/97

Sea Princess 10/01

NCL Norwegian Wind 2/04

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=09>

<param name="day" value=11>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

until Western Caribbean on Caribbean Princess 9/11/04!!!

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=16>

</applet>

until Eastern Caribbean on Celebrity Century 10/16/04!!!</span></td>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rtroeh:

Thank you so much! Are the Dolphin deck minisuite balconies covered? From what I could tell in the pictures it looks like the Caribe deck balconies are the top level that sticks out and are totally open.

Island Princess 7/74

NCL S/S Norway 6/83

HAL Nieuw Amsterdam 7/97

Sea Princess 10/01

NCL Norwegian Wind 2/04

</applet>

</applet>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I've read over and over here is that the Dolphin deck's balconies are totally exposed. I thought I saw a Caribe deck balcony that was covered in these pictures just posted.

I'll be in a category AA minisuite on May 1st, and give me that open balcony and that sun! I'll bring a sunhat and sunscreen, and sunglasses..... icon_biggrin.gif

JJ

Caribbean Princess 5/1/04

Star Princess 5/24/03

Sun Princess 6/12/00

Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

Thanks!! After looking at the pictures again I realized that I was looking at a picture near the back of the ship where there were Emerald deck suites as well, so I was off by one deck. We're in an AA in September as well, we can't wait!

Island Princess 7/74

NCL S/S Norway 6/83

HAL Nieuw Amsterdam 7/97

Sea Princess 10/01

NCL Norwegian Wind 2/04

</applet>

</applet>

Awesome pics! Thank you sooooo much. I can hardly wait!!!!

Majesty RCCL 95

Windward NCL 96

Veendam HAL 97

Monarch RCCL 97

Dawn PRINCESS 98

Regal PRINCESS98

Sovereign RCCL 99 (2x)

Grand PRINCESS 00

Legend RCCL 00

CELEBRITY Millennium 01

Explorer RCCL 02

Brilliance RCCL 03

Caribbean Princess 04

shirley.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;4;17;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

=_Until</A> sail away

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ffd700&cdt=2005;2;14;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Wow! I'm so glad I was able to make sooo many people happy! She truly is amazing...

The caribe (BA) and dolphin (AC) deck pictures are the ones I lost! However, the Caribe deck is half open and half covered. The dolphin Mini-Suites are all open. So yes, you will be completely exposed to the sun and rain (hopefully no rain).

My favorite cabins, I'd have to say are the AD (Emerald Mini-Suites) specially the two on the end with the larger balconies (E730 & E731)! They are perfect. Of course, I would love to have a Vista Suite but if you cannot afford to pay for them, the AD's are perfect. IMHO anyway!

I would love to have seen the aft BB's but none were open! I tried to take a picture of one of them from the balcony of E733 but was bogged down with tons of Travel Agents that arrived at E733 to view and take pictures. As you could probably tell, I tried to avoid the crowds as much as I could so that the pictures came out a litle clearer. You may also notice that some are not clear and look kind of moved. Well my camera is not as quick as I was. It was really funny! I would press the button to take the picture and immediately press it again to take another and a little hand would pop up in the screen telling me to wait! It was hilarious, I'm walking around the Ship cursing the crap out of my camera. People were looking at me really weird! lol

TPMARTIN- Sorry! I guess I totally missed the kids area! I never even thought about it. Sorry.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Continue enjoying them. (I look at them at least 5 times a day) That's pretty sad! I need a life. Any of you have space for me on your cruise??? lol icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the great pictures! I can hardly wait for our cruise on 9/25/04. Glad to hear the Caribe Balconies are still half open half covered, as that is why I had booked a specific cabin.

She really looks like at beautiful ship!

Thanks again for the post of the pictures!

Candi

To Cruizinpooh.... Now, I'm not technically savy, by any means, but I've heard that there is software that may restore your "lost" images. I wish I knew more about it. I think I heard about it on another cruising board ... rec.travel.cruises, I'm pretty sure. Maybe if you did a search?

Or, check out TechTV website. You can search there too, and may find out the name of the software. I don't know if it's downloadable over the internet, or if it's something you have to order.

I surely hope you can recover your lost pictures. You sound so heartbroken! If I had room for you to come along, I'd pack you in my suitcase!

JJ

Star Princess 5/24/03

Sun Princess 6/12/00

Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

Well guys. I did it. I didn't recover my pictures but I DID book a cruise on the CP for Sept 18!!! I guess I will have an entire week to recover my lost pictures icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks to all! I still envy all of you that will be sailing her before me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruizinpooh:

Well guys. I did it. I didn't recover my pictures but I DID book a cruise on the CP for Sept 18!!! I guess I will have an entire week to recover my lost pictures icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks to all! I still envy all of you that will be sailing her before me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh, that's a NICE consolation prize! icon_biggrin.gif

JJ

Star Princess 5/24/03

Sun Princess 6/12/00

Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

Your pictures were great, did you see the Grand Suite, we are booked in it for August 14th and also the basketball court, my son plays all day and would like to know if it is a half court or full court. Thanks again for the pictures.

Archived