Room service tipping...

I never assume that the person who brought the order set up the tray...I would tip twice

I agree. They just pick up the tray and carry it to a cabin.

We always tip. The tip is for delivering the room service food and not for the food.

We never know if the order is completely correct until the person who delivered it has left. We usually have five or move covered dishes.

During the cruise we always keep some extra silverware wrapped in a napkin from the lido deck in our cabin in case we need it.

I agree. They just pick up the tray and carry it to a cabin.

We always tip. The tip is for delivering the room service food and not for the food.

We never know if the order is completely correct until the person who delivered it has left. We usually have five or move covered dishes.

During the cruise we always keep some extra silverware wrapped in a napkin from the lido deck in our cabin in case we need it.

Actually the one bringing the food to the room is responsible for checking the order that was called in(its on a slip) to the order that is on the tray. So if they didn't check the order it is their fault. Now the order could have been taken down wrong so even if he checked it would be wrong. If order is wrong check the slip and if on the slip it is the correct order it means the runner messed up.