port of Miami parking

jbride

I know that the Port of Miami charges $20.00 a day over nite parking. My NCL cruise leaves Friday and returns Monday morning. Does anyone know if it will be $60.00 or will they charge me $80.00. Thanks in advance!

Or go to Premier Parking and pay like $8 a day and take their free shuttle to and from the port. The Premier Parking we use is a parking garage with very limited entrance- a man checking you in with a gate he opens for you. It is a few stories high, you are directed to the right floor and parking space. You keep your keys and take the shuttle to and from the port. We have used them many times when cruising from Miami.

Parking at the port just multiply the number of nights times $20.

Edited by Bonnie J.

Or go to Premier Parking and pay like $8 a day and take their free shuttle to and from the port. The Premier Parking we use is a parking garage with very limited entrance- a man checking you in with a gate he opens for you. It is a few stories high, you are directed to the right floor and parking space. You keep your keys and take the shuttle to and from the port. We have used them many times when cruising from Miami.

Parking at the port just multiply the number of nights times $20.

Thanks for this info. I am having the hardest time finding a parking structure that will not keep your keys. I saw Premier Parking, but only noticed the one that valet's your vehicle. Could you give a general location for the one you spoke of... Thanks!

I checked in my 'parking' folder. I may have read about another premium parking that wasn't the one we use. It may be $9 a day now. You can find out when you contact them.

The Premium parking garage's phone number is 800-435-3195, its email is premiercruisepark@bellsouth.net .

After making the reservation they sent me 3 pages of info including how to get to them. There is a sign, 'cruise parking' on the side walk, on the right, but it can be easy to miss. It sneeks up on you.

They take people on the shuttle no matter which ship you're going to. They take you to all ships from same shuttle.

I checked in my 'parking' folder. I may have read about another premium parking that wasn't the one we use. It may be $9 a day now. You can find out when you contact them.

The Premium parking garage's phone number is 800-435-3195, its email is premiercruisepark@bellsouth.net .

After making the reservation they sent me 3 pages of info including how to get to them. There is a sign, 'cruise parking' on the side walk, on the right, but it can be easy to miss. It sneeks up on you.

They take people on the shuttle no matter which ship you're going to. They take you to all ships from same shuttle.

Thank you, thank you! Checking on it now...