Veendam Category I - Inside Cabins

iliv2cruz

Hi OP - not on the Veendam, but did get a peak inside the I's on the Navigation deck (deck 7) of the Amsterdam and they were HUGE! Another advantage of those insides on the Amsterdam was the proximity to the little known/little used public aft deck just down the hall. Like having a balcony without the pricey cost. Not sure if the Veendam has one of those 'secret' aft balconies on the deck you mentioned though. If those I cabins are anything like those on the Amsterdam, you would be wise to take it.

Hi OP - not on the Veendam, but did get a peak inside the I's on the Navigation deck (deck 7) of the Amsterdam and they were HUGE! Another advantage of those insides on the Amsterdam was the proximity to the little known/little used public aft deck just down the hall. Like having a balcony without the pricey cost. Not sure if the Veendam has one of those 'secret' aft balconies on the deck you mentioned though. If those I cabins are anything like those on the Amsterdam, you would be wise to take it.

Thanks! The Veendam has aft cabins on deck 9, no public aft deck, but, it does have a forward deck which I'll be enjoying for sure! (I hope they'll let passengers out there!)

• 2 weeks later...

May 2015: We stayed in this inside cabin, # 135 on the HA Veendam, Deck 9, on our trip to Bermuda, it was a great location, loved the room, (lots of storage, ..we still had 4 spare drawers, plenty of room, great service, no problems at all! Here are a few photos:

[DSC_0103.jpg[/url

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg