Pvp???

Jeff L

Just wondering out loud what good a PVP is? I went online to book a cruise and just for the heck of it called my PVP to see if he could get a better price. Booking everything the same I was able to book a trip for the same exact price.

Jeff

PVP are good if you have a good one.I used the same one for 18 cruise's but toward the end she started making mistakes that I had to bring to her attention.A couple of the issue's where I had to tell her what the correct price was that I should have been charged instead of the price she tried to charge me.I book all my cruise's ES and she booked my last cruise Miltary,and when my cruise went down $300.00 I was unable to get price change and that was the straw that broke the camels back.I have a new one and for now it's working.

I just booked a cruise through one and she was able to get me the room I wanted when it didn't show up for me online....saved me 45 that I would have spent for a room higher up on the ship that I didn't really want anyway but was the best available. Now we have 45 extra to spend and are on the deck we want

I will presume that the PVP assigned to serve you is a good one. He/she/it can make it even easier to book a cruise. They should have created a file that shows your wants and desires. Our excellent PVP does not pester me and will only call when he has something to offer that is truly outstanding. As far as price goes, there is no price competition on Carnival. If you buy from the web, through a PVP or from a TA, the price is the same, apples for apples.

Now it took 5 tries to get our current PVP. Our first was every bit as good. She retired to raise her family. The first replacement was obnoxious. I asked for a different one. The second was clueless. I asked for a different one. On the fifth try, I got the current guy who understands what I want and does his job with little fuss and bother.