Dolphin Excursion

zzmaxwell

Dolphin Cay @ Atlantis. Did it last year we enjoyed the park afterwards... I wasn't impressed with the park due to the amount of people in it at all times. But I did enjoy the Dolphin interaction and pictures you can purchase from Atlantis.

Dolphin Cay @ Atlantis. Did it last year we enjoyed the park afterwards... I wasn't impressed with the park due to the amount of people in it at all times. But I did enjoy the Dolphin interaction and pictures you can purchase from Atlantis.

Kolten,

Did you book via NCL or directly with Atlantis?

Do you remember how long you interacted with the dolphins?

TIA

I booked this through Atlantis directly the first time we did it but I'm sailing May 30th with NCL Getaway looks like they offer it via NCL shore excursions website... here is pic of it! And yes you spend about 30 minutes going over safety and putting a wet suit on then you spend about 45-1 hour with the dolphins they do swimming and jumping feed them and all sorts of little tricks! then they kiss you and you get deeper in the water and you kind of hold them for a picture it's an awesome experience!

dolphins.png

screen shot pc

I booked this through Atlantis directly the first time we did it but I'm sailing May 30th with NCL Getaway looks like they offer it via NCL shore excursions website... here is pic of it! And yes you spend about 30 minutes going over safety and putting a wet suit on then you spend about 45-1 hour with the dolphins they do swimming and jumping feed them and all sorts of little tricks! then they kiss you and you get deeper in the water and you kind of hold them for a picture it's an awesome experience!

dolphins.png

screen shot pc

Thank you for the info!

Would this excursion be ok for a non-swimmer? We have 2 young kids and they are not strong swimmers and I'm not a swimmer either.

Yes you're standing deepest you get is about to the waist.. They will accommodate for younger kids on the depth you go in.:) Most of the time you're only knee deep!

Edited by Kolten