Cancel and rebook a sold out category?

It's a garden villa on the Pearl for next year. I realize there are only 2 per ship and they sell out quickly. After our trip 2 weeks ago, I came to realize that it would be nice to have the UBP. I'm hoping it will be a promo sometime before final payment and we'll get to snag it.

The reason we would cancel the booking if we lost that cabin, is there are 6 of us...so it's really the only cabin that works for us.

Remember that with the UBP promotion only the first two people on the booking get UBP, everyone else gets the soda card. With the 6 bottles of alcohol in the GV, the free sodas and water, and the bottle of champagne, I wouldn't lose sleep over trying to snag that promotion.

Remember that with the UBP promotion only the first two people on the booking get UBP, everyone else gets the soda card. With the 6 bottles of alcohol in the GV, the free sodas and water, and the bottle of champagne, I wouldn't lose sleep over trying to snag that promotion.

I didn't realize that only the first 2 get the UBP! That wouldn't work as well as I expected. I was thinking it would be a nice perk because my wife and I ran up $600 of receipts on our last 3-day cruise. That was mostly restaurants and drinks.

Thanks for the info, I won't worry about it any longer. I thought we would all get the UBP. Now that I know the details, I'm good with what we have.

I'm sure we'll make quite a few drinks in the cabin and carry them with us. We shared our champagne with our neighboring cabin last cruise. The guy was out on his balcony when we opened it....so we filled our flutes and passed the bottle to him. That's a quick way to make friends.

Edited by Kingofwylietx