Navigator of the Seas -6 in a room?

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help as me, the TA and RCCL seem to have conflicting information.

I am travelling in a family group of 6.

Firstly - Room 1804 PF grade family panoramic Ocean View.

RCCL website states this is for 4 people only but when my TA called customer services they said it was for 6 - Double bed, bunk bed and sofa bed - what is correct?

Also looking on the website it is offering me rooms 1806, 1856 & 1866 as a P2 grade also stating this fits 6, when my TA called customer services they said these rooms dont exist?! and offered room 1804...

Anyone been in these rooms and know what the actual score is?

FYI would much prefer 1804 as was looking at 2 inside rooms and 1804 only comes out at £300 more!

Thank you for any help! :confused:

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help as me, the TA and RCCL seem to have conflicting information.

I am travelling in a family group of 6.

Firstly - Room 1804 PF grade family panoramic Ocean View.

RCCL website states this is for 4 people only but when my TA called customer services they said it was for 6 - Double bed, bunk bed and sofa bed - what is correct?

Also looking on the website it is offering me rooms 1806, 1856 & 1866 as a P2 grade also stating this fits 6, when my TA called customer services they said these rooms dont exist?! and offered room 1804...

Anyone been in these rooms and know what the actual score is?

FYI would much prefer 1804 as was looking at 2 inside rooms and 1804 only comes out at £300 more!

Thank you for any help! :confused:

Re: 1804 - Navigator.

The deck plans show two icons next to the cabin number.

• The "triangle" icon denotes a 3rd and 4th Pullman
  • The "T" icon denoted a sofa bed which can sleep two.

So in addition to the Queen bed which sleeps two the room can accommodate up to 6 people. RCL rep is correct based on what is shown on the deck plans.

xxoocruiser is correct about the icons showing 3rd/4th accommodation and a double sofa bed in 1804. This family panoramic o/v stateroom has a curtained section with bunk beds, and 1 1/2 baths with shower. A very spacious 406 s.f. with a great forward view on Deck 12.

If budget allows, the Navigator also offers a handful of connecting balconies on Deck 10 (forward and aft), as a balcony and two full baths would be nice with six people. Otherwise, feel free to use the showers in the gym as an alternative when getting ready.

The P2 cabins (1806, 1856 & 1866) are not designated as having 3rd/4th accommodations or a sofa bed. Definitely not for a party of six, but the cabins do exist!