Newbie To NCL/ Epic Question

We are boarding the Epic May 22nd and it's our first trip on NCL. A few questions my wife and I have that fellow cruisers can help us out with. We have an aft facing balcony room... 11314 cabin number:

Is the electrical outlet in the cabin a standard plug in outlet as we have in the US?

I have a cpap breathing machine. Will I need a power extension cord based on where the outlet is?

Is there a hair dryer in the bathroom?

We have friends traveling with us in the cabin next to ours. With the partition between cabins, is there a door or part of the partition that can be opened or possibly removed?

Thanks for the feedback!

We are boarding the Epic May 22nd and it's our first trip on NCL. A few questions my wife and I have that fellow cruisers can help us out with. We have an aft facing balcony room... 11314 cabin number:

Is the electrical outlet in the cabin a standard plug in outlet as we have in the US?

I have a cpap breathing machine. Will I need a power extension cord based on where the outlet is?

We have friends traveling with us in the cabin next to ours. With the partition between cabins, is there a door or part of the partition that can be opened or possibly removed?

Thanks for the feedback!

We were on the epic last year, we had a balcony room. We had 2 us plugs, I would bring a ext cord, we did have a hair dryer (don't remember where its located) Fire regulations don't allow partitions open on the balcony.

Thanks for the feedback!

my dh also has cpap and ncl has been very helpful with providing extension cord if ours wasn't long enough. we do bring a power strip and cord of our own but depends on how the bed is set up to the outlets. regarding partition it can not be opened while in movement only on port days.

Edited by mrdrdoso

Thanks for the feedback!

In the cabinet across from the bed are standard US and European outlets.

You will need an extension cord for your CPAP.

The hair dryer is also across from the bed.

Our friends are in the next door balcony cabin. Can the partition be opened between them on deck 12??

only when in ports not while ship is moving, i found out the hard way that we couldn't open them:(