RCCL Harmony 10/23/2016 Transatlantic

And we are back....... Hi everyone..... 3 week countdown..... Yaaaaay

I'm guessing we are still the only females in the group..... Oh well, it will be fun either way.

We were touch and go about whether we would have to cancel, due to some medical issues, but fingers crossed, we are good to go.....

It seems quite quiet on here, given that we are just 3 weeks out now, I guess, some people have had to cancel? I also noticed that the main roll call is onto thread 4 now and they are hoping to get to thread 5, looking like a busy sailing.

Hopefully we will get to meet some of you onboard

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Karen:

Welcome back! Yes, this group is somewhat quiet. I guess we're saving up our energy for the cruise!

Looking forward to meeting y'all as well.

Dan and Derrell (the Double D's)

Welcome back Karen! Maybe some are already on holiday mode... we are leaving in 13 days to Madrid.

Any suggestions for our first meeting? As to location and time?

77d321eb7b9a7f71c1bca8e183fe326d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we talking about LGBT Meet and Greet on the ship? Joe and I prefer an early time to a late one (like after dinner). Location? Any venue that doesn't have entertainment. Thanks so much for asking!

D&J

Are we talking about LGBT Meet and Greet on the ship? Joe and I prefer an early time to a late one (like after dinner). Location? Any venue that doesn't have entertainment. Thanks so much for asking!

D&J

Yes for the LGBT Group then maybe we can a put a note in the bulletin onboard for other LGBT that are not on CC.

Guys please suggest for at least the first meeting that we can all go together then we plan our next meeting moving forward onboard.

Maybe first meeting right after sailaway party? Just to say hi hello and get to know each other's faces then we decide when is the next meeting etc?

Suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks

Yes for the LGBT Group then maybe we can a put a note in the bulletin onboard for other LGBT that are not on CC.

Guys please suggest for at least the first meeting that we can all go together then we plan our next meeting moving forward onboard.

Maybe first meeting right after sailaway party? Just to say hi hello and get to know each other's faces then we decide when is the next meeting etc?

Suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks

We are hoping the CD staff is watching this. They have begun to schedule the LGBT gatherings and publishing them in the compass, which they didn't do until last year. When they did it was 11pm in a bar with a folk singer and a loud amp. Not the best for conversation. Some "family" approached the CD who changed it to after dinner at "Vintages"(wine bar).

Of course the bulletin board is "free for the public" to post anything we want.

The Compass should be in our Rooms when we arrive . Let's see what the staff decides to do and decide how to respond.

Joe and I will be at the "Solarium" sail away. After muster drill.

D&J

We are hoping the CD staff is watching this. They have begun to schedule the LGBT gatherings and publishing them in the compass, which they didn't do until last year. When they did it was 11pm in a bar with a folk singer and a loud amp. Not the best for conversation. Some "family" approached the CD who changed it to after dinner at "Vintages"(wine bar).

Of course the bulletin board is "free for the public" to post anything we want.

The Compass should be in our Rooms when we arrive . Let's see what the staff decides to do and decide how to respond.

Joe and I will be at the "Solarium" sail away. After muster drill.

D&J

When we were on Oasis, it was advertised in the Cruise Compass and was held in Vintages after dinner.... This was a nice venue as it wasn't too busy and people were able to chat.

Conversely, on Allure there was no mention in the cruise compass and we didn't see any other family .... Apart from the large 'bear' contingent that were onboard and organised their own events.

Is the Solarium sail away, being organised by the main roll call, rather than just the two of you hanging out there?

If there is nothing in Cruise Compass, the bulletin board beside guest services is a good place to pop a note just stating time and place.

Karen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the Solarium sail away, being organised by the main roll call, rather than just the two of you hanging out there?

I was wondering this too. I wasn't sure aboout the large group from the main roll call and a little leary, but it's a big space and would be a nice place for a quick meet up at sail away. Dale and I are planning on it.

we're almost there!...Mark

You can order shirt from there but us coming from Sydney decided to print it on our own through vista print... hope that helps!!

Yes it did. We ordered a couple shirts and a baseball cap for Dale. Thanks!....Mark

Very nice. We take off for Barcelona Wed Oct 19 arrivingThu Oct 20. How does it work for you? Same day departure and arrival?

We are taking the train from Madrid to Barcelona on the 20th... we found a place to stay at AirBnb 5-10 min walk to the port. You can actually see part of the port and lucky will see Harmony from the Balcony... c",)

B for us too.

We arrive on 21st, but it's just a short hop for us, 2 hours 20 mins flying time.

Just 2 weeks to go....hope the east coast of Florida survives this weekend and everyone stays safe [emoji106]🏻

2 Weeks to go, so I thought I would say hello.

Chances are we've cruised with some of you before.

Tom and I (Toby) are from Manchester, England and will be travelling with another LGBT Couple from San Diego and one of them straight couples you hear about from Sparks, Nevada.

Look forward to saying hello on the ship.

2 Weeks to go, so I thought I would say hello.

Chances are we've cruised with some of you before.

Tom and I (Toby) are from Manchester, England and will be travelling with another LGBT Couple from San Diego and one of them straight couples you hear about from Sparks, Nevada.

Look forward to saying hello on the ship.

Welcome Tom and Toby. Hope to meet you all on board