Nutrition info

mattp420

Eat right, exercise, and.................... still die. Go ahead and say screw it and take some time off.:D. It's a cruise, have a blast. Judging from all the cheers threads here people are literally drinking more than enough calories before one shred of food hits their mouth.

I agree one week or so off won't do too much damage, enjoy all the ship has to offer including food and drinks!

The problem for most people is they gain 3-5 lbs per cruise and than dont take it off

I've always gained weight on a cruise, I think the most was 7lbs, but it came off literally two or three days later when going back to my normal eating routine. For someone to gain 5lbs on a cruise and keep it, they would have to eat 17,500 calories for the week OVER their normal BMR if all they did was lay in bed and eat. Typically weight gained from a cruise comes off in about a week max, especially since you don't constantly over indulge yourself with food. On my upcoming cruise, I don't plan on counting, weighing, or tracking calories from my food or drink, even though I do it religiously at home. Cruises are all about letting go and relaxing. Plus my cruise is so port intensive, on some days, I'll need to over indulge myself a little bit!:o