First Carnival Cruise

CONGRATS!

Do go aboard expecting to have a fantastic time.

Don't sweat the "small stuff". Legend is a great ship, with a fantastic crew, and I know you'll have a wonderful cruise. Wish I could come along! :cool:

"SKY"

I am sure you will get lots of comments here, both good and bad. As Sky says, enjoy your time aboard. Cruises are great ways to travel. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the time aboard.

CONGRATS!

Do go aboard expecting to have a fantastic time.

Don't sweat the "small stuff". Legend is a great ship, with a fantastic crew, and I know you'll have a wonderful cruise. Wish I could come along! :cool:

"SKY"

What type of Shows are one Carnival? I love watching the shows on cruises, also do the shows line up with dining times?

On P&O the shows always conflict with dinner times. I chose any time dining, what exactly does this mean?

Thanks

It looks like the Legend has the Playlist productions shows (not sure what's in the current lineup, though) which I know a lot of people bag on but I really like them.

They also have Hasbro the Game Show, which I thought was merely OK, not the greatest.

Have fun! We've sailed on Carnival 5 times now and we've never had a bad trip ever. Always found the staff to be lovely and accomodating, even when things go a bit sideways (like the time my son got seasick in the theatre and threw up all over the place).

What type of Shows are one Carnival? I love watching the shows on cruises, also do the shows line up with dining times?

On P&O the shows always conflict with dinner times. I chose any time dining, what exactly does this mean?

Thanks

There are usually two shows each night, one for the each dining shift (early and late).

Anytime dining means you can eat in the dining room anytime between 545 and 930. You go up to the front desk in the dining room when you are ready to eat. Sometimes there is a short line and short wait depending on what time you choose to eat.

When we were on the Magic, the shows would flipflop each night. Like if 80's Pop to the MAX! was at 7:30, then Heart of Soul would be a 10:30 and then the next night, it would be Heart of Soul at 7:30 and 80's Pop to the MAX! at 10:30 so you had a chance to see both shows if you wanted.

Legend is one of the most well-liked Carnival ships. I've been on her sister, the Pride and it is my favorite ship so far. Well laid out and lots of fun spaces to discover. Have a great cruise!