Private Family tour company Ellis, Charlie, Natural Wonders,other???

ArtsyChic

We are a family with toddler and researching information from others on the positives about the private tour individuals in Puerto Rico specifically for Rainforest/Beach combo and other side trips. But I sort of am stuck on a good fit for a tour company on being informative and family friendly? Also I want someone invested into the tour not just dropping off from point to point like some other company reviews are on this site and tripadvisor.

Just wondering on some recent experiences with the ones listed above...

Thank you so much for your help

I have used Ellis twice and I can't say enough good things about him. Last year it was DH, DD, and I for a day precruise. He took us to the rainforest, showed us the "normal" places where everybody goes and then took us down a side road. He gave us towels and some day old bread, gave us directions where we took a short hike and then we swam with and fed the fish in the rainforest. Afterwards, we went to the Kioskos for lunch and he explained what all the different Puerto Rican foods were. He delivered us back to the cruise ship.

In January my daughter and I spent a week in PR and we booked Ellis for his Mango Daiquiri tour. We had a great time and he personalized the tour for us. He will go out of his way to give you the experience you want.

http://puertorico.en.craigslist.org/trv/4990629448.html

We like him so much that I have him reserved for Dec 2016!!