Freestyle Dining Question

I have never sailed with Norwegian. Our first time is coming up in a few weeks on the Gem. We have always done Carnival. On Carnival, we always use Your Time Dining, but request the same waiter every night. Is that possible on Norwegian if you are eating in the same dining room every night?

From what I've seen, they rotate the wait staff through most of the dining rooms. I sailed on the Dawn back in October, and I had the same waiter in the Venetian, Aqua, and in the Garden Cafe.

I don't know if it's fleetwide but on the Breakaway you can. This is what the Freestyle Daily says:

You may prefer dining at the same time and at the same restaurant every night (whether you're with friends, family or by yourself). You can enjoy the comfort of sitting at the same table each and every night. Plus, you'll have the services of the same waiter every time. This dining option is available between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm in our three complimentary main dining rooms. Make your reservations today with an Main Dining Room Host, at our Restaurant Reservation Desk or by calling 050.

On the Breakaway, you can. You have to eat between 5:30 and 6:00pm. See the freestyle daily below for details. It's on the left side towards the top, under "Dining Reservations Options".

img003_zpsfcb9e8bd.jpg

I don't know if it's fleetwide but on the Breakaway you can. This is what the Freestyle Daily says:

You may prefer dining at the same time and at the same restaurant every night (whether you're with friends, family or by yourself). You can enjoy the comfort of sitting at the same table each and every night. Plus, you'll have the services of the same waiter every time. This dining option is available between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm in our three complimentary main dining rooms. Make your reservations today with an Main Dining Room Host, at our Restaurant Reservation Desk or by calling 050.

LOL! Great minds think alike and post at the same time.