10/2/06 & 10/24/06 Brilliance Med. N/A- Could they be sold out???

martyap

Both of these cruises show N/A in all categories. I've already booked but was considering a second cabin for friends. When I call RCCL they say that they are doing inventory and possibly will release some additional cabins. This has been the case for two weeks so I'm a bit suspicious. Could they be completely sold out a year+ in advance?

My thought is that possibly one or several tour groups booked large blocks. Any thoughts? How would I check this out?

Marty :(

It's very doubtful that the entire ship is sold out for two sailings. I would guess that either RCCL is in negotiations to charger the ship for a large group sailing or RCCL is considering switching itineraries with another ship.

Are you booked directly with RCCL or with a TA? If it's with a TA, s/he may have a few more ideas.

Someone else wrote about this being the case on Jewel and they had called RCCL and had gotten the same response. Sounds like RCCL is just doing it's regular stuff, updating cabin listings and will probably release more cabins. Like I said before, call them and or check with your travel agent.

We are booked on this sailing and have 10 cabins. We booked very early, last spring and as I understand, the TA could only hold cabins for 30 days. Maybe some are still holding them in hopes of bookings. But as fast as the ships are filling I would not be surprised if they are sold out. We are having a hard time getting a Jr. suite for the Feb. 3 trip on Bos to Panama Canal. We have one cabin but need two. They are saying NA. Maybe when final payment time comes they will release more. We hope so.

Archived