GG's Jewel Review 5/30-6/6!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the Jewel and loving these pictures. We ended up going into Endicott arm instead of Tracy arm...no clue why, but Dawes glacier was beautiful too. I guess I need to go back a few more times. Next time I really want to take the excursion you did. I just couldn't fit in all I wanted to do that day...much too short of a time in Juneau.

I just got off the Jewel and loving these pictures. We ended up going into Endicott arm instead of Tracy arm...no clue why, but Dawes glacier was beautiful too. I guess I need to go back a few more times. Next time I really want to take the excursion you did. I just couldn't fit in all I wanted to do that day...much too short of a time in Juneau.

That's wonderful that you went, did you have a great time?

Endicott is the back up fjord when Tracey is not accessible. But it's wierd that they did this to you in August, I mean we were lucky, they said we were only the second boat ride of the season to make it to Tracey, hmmmm

We packed so much into one day in Juneau, my mom said she was never more tired in her whole life by the time went to bed that night!

Really the whole trip for us was like a month packed into a week, LOL!

I actually want to go back too, maybe the pearl 10 day out of Vancouver!

That's wonderful that you went, did you have a great time?

Endicott is the back up fjord when Tracey is not accessible. But it's wierd that they did this to you in August, I mean we were lucky, they said we were only the second boat ride of the season to make it to Tracey, hmmmm

We packed so much into one day in Juneau, my mom said she was never more tired in her whole life by the time went to bed that night!

Really the whole trip for us was like a month packed into a week, LOL!

I actually want to go back too, maybe the pearl 10 day out of Vancouver!

We had very warm weather so maybe it had too many iceburgs in Tracy Arm?

I hear you on being tired...we really were on the go a lot.

Great review! Do you recall which deck you boarded the tour boat on? I will be on the jewel in December and wondered which deck was used for the tender boats.

Thanks so much:)

I think it was level 4 to board the tender, we had to walk through the employee area to get to it:)

Thanks so much:)

I think it was level 4 to board the tender, we had to walk through the employee area to get to it:)

Thank you so much for answering my question. I will be on deck 4. Finally a perk for travelling steerage!

If you wouldn't mind another question, were there any must see/ do on the ship?

Thank you so much for answering my question. I will be on deck 4. Finally a perk for travelling steerage!

If you wouldn't mind another question, were there any must see/ do on the ship?

For sure,

Don't miss any of the shows at the stardust theater, the entertainment was awesome. The only ones to miss are the day 1 and day 7 shows. This includes a preview show, a concert by the jewel singers, and a repeat performer.

Also don't miss fire and ice, in fact see all their performances, Rosie is a star!

I really preferred eating in the MDR instead of the buffet. The buffet was so crowded and it was hard to find a table.

Also be sure to eat at cagneys and lebistro, they were amazing!

The game shows were really fun so make sure to check some out.

When the weather is nice the great outdoors is a wonderful spot, spinnakers lounge is great when the weathers bad.

The white hot party was awesome, make sure to get an angeltini it was delicious.

Also I highly recommend the martini tasting, it was informative and you can win a free martini!

I'll be sure to post more in days 5,6, and 7!