Royal Babies and Totes questions

juliet22

So what is the best way to plan out our reservations at Royal Caribbean's royal babies and tots? From what I understand everyone gets a certain amount of hours at the beginning of the cruise (i heard 7-10 hrs), and then as time opens up(people don't use their hours) you can schedule more time.

Would it be best to schedule hours for the beginning of the cruise? Example:schedule any time we want for days 2/3/4 and then hope that time opens up later in the cruise. From what I understand the cruise is completely booked.

Anyone who has any insight, it is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

You get 10 hours in the first 3/4 days i think it was. Its up to you to gamble. We only used about 10 hours in a 7 day cruise as my daughter didnt like it much (even though shes goes to childcare 9-5 M-F) guess as it was a different place anyway we booked one day at a time usually 2 hours a day when we picked her up we booked the next. Is it a school holiday cruise or anything that its likely there will be more babies onboard?