Downloading E Docs

moonieelf

So, the site finally letting me click the link to download my edocs for my cruise (31 days from today.) When I try to download them it's giving me an error message saying that they're unavailable. I'm books as a Guaranteed Stateroom, but we don't have a room assignment as of yet. Is that why I can't download the docs?

Would that be why I can't pre-pay my service charges too?

Unlikely.

But anything is possible. Since there are two different DSC rates now (one for suites, one for everyone else), it is possible (although highly unlikely) that a GTY could be upgraded to a suite. For this reason, perhaps NCL changed the criteria for how and when pre-paid DSC can be made online?!? Who knows.

If the site won't let you do it, just call them.

Would that be why I can't pre-pay my service charges too?

If you have booked through a TA, you can't always prepay service charges online, and you need to call instead (even if you have booked through a TA, this is one of things where you can call NCL directly).

Nobody has been able to find out why that happens but it has happened to me too even though usually I have been able to pay service charges online just fine.