Hub app.

loucajen

Ok fellow cruisers I am getting on the breeze this Sunday and I have a big question. There seems to be some confusion do you have to purchase the $5 package to use the hub to talk to friends on the boat?

Yes. You need to install the Hub app before you leave. Without paying anything, you can use it for the Funtimes.

To be able to chat, each person will have have the app and pay $5 for the length of the cruise. You can then locate each other and save the contact in the Hub app. You can even assign a picture.

It was well worth $5. (Although I think Carnival should just raise cruise fare and make it free.)

Yes. You need to install the Hub app before you leave. Without paying anything, you can use it for the Funtimes.

To be able to chat, each person will have have the app and pay $5 for the length of the cruise. You can then locate each other and save the contact in the Hub app. You can even assign a picture.

It was well worth $5. (Although I think Carnival should just raise cruise fare and make it free.)

just providing a 'second' for peace of mind, this is correct!

Where can I download the app? I've searched for it in the App Store can not locate it.

I just entered "Carnival Hub" in Google Play store and it was the first to pop up. I did the same same in Amazon app store and nothing.

Where can I download the app? I've searched for it in the App Store can not locate it.

If you're talking Apple Store, make sure you're looking at iPhone apps. It won't come up in iPad apps. Just type in Carnival Hub.

You can use it as a fun countdown timer until you get there.

• 2 weeks later...